Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, USA, 87004
Tel: +1 505 867 1234
Fax: +1 505 771 6180Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Mexico Resorts
Step into the sacred lands of the Santa Ana Pueblo to experience a resort like no other. Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa, situated between Santa Fe and Albuquerque at the base of the Sandia Mountains in New Mexico, is just minutes from a host of the region’s best activities and miles from the ordinary.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites, surrounded by the latest amenities amid breathtaking vistas
- Explore the best of New Mexico, from a Tamaya Journey Geo Tour, to cultural activities and Horseback Riding
- Take to the skies, with a hot air balloon ride and enjoy soaring views of the Sandia Mountains
- Treat the family to something special, with resort activities to entice mom, dad and the little ones
- Savor beautifully crafted culinary options, all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Book a memorable meeting, or a special event that will leave your guests and attendees wanting more
Experience the ultimate New Mexico getaway and explore the rich culture of the Southwest from the comfort of a relaxing refuge. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Find Our Foal a Name
Help name our new foal and win!
Summer Rodeo Series at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Bucks The Boring Friday Night Movie Routine
New Mexico Resort’s Stables at Tamaya Hosts Family Friendly Rodeos, All Proceeds Benefit the Horse Rehabilitation Program
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa Recognized with Brand's Reciept of PTPA Winner's Seal of Approval
The brand receives PTPA Media Inc.’s first hotel brand endorsement for its family-friendly resort experiences
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in New Mexico Debuts Cottonwood Pavilion in the Cottonwood Forest, Near the Rio Grande
More Than 8,000 Square Feet of Indoor and Outdoor Albuquerque Event Space to Host Weddings, Company Meetings, Retreats and Social Events
TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Status Awarded to Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
Business Travelers at the New Mexico Resort Enjoy Impactful Meetings, Without Impacting the Environment
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in New Mexico Earns Place On U.S. News & World Report's List of the Best Hotels in Albuquerque
No Resting on its Laurels, As the New Mexico Resort Looks to its future
Awards and Accolades for Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Our recent list of awards and recognition.