Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, USA, 87004
Tel: +1 505 867 1234
Fax: +1 505 771 6180Email: email@example.com
New Mexico Resorts
Step into the sacred lands of the Santa Ana Pueblo to experience a resort like no other. Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa, situated between Santa Fe and Albuquerque at the base of the Sandia Mountains in New Mexico, is a destination unlike anything you have experienced before.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites, surrounded by the latest amenities amid breathtaking vistas
- Explore the best of New Mexico, from a Tamaya Journey Geo Tour, to cultural activities and Horseback Riding
- Take to the skies, with a hot air balloon ride and enjoy soaring views of like never before.
- Treat the family to something special, with resort activities to entice mom, dad and the little ones
- Savor beautifully crafted culinary options, all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Book a memorable meeting, or a special event that will leave your guests and attendees wanting more
Experience the ultimate New Mexico getaway and explore the rich culture of the Southwest from the comfort of a relaxing refuge. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Fantastic Fall Fun
Mark your calendars for our annual harvest activities taking place in October at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa.
Yoga & Wellness Weekend Retreat
Looking for a relaxing, revitalizing and personally rewarding retreat for yourself? How about a girlfriend’s weekend or a quick get-a-way with your soul mate?
40,000 Bees Invade Hyatt Regency Tamaya
Bees can bring to mind sci-fi like headlines, and thoughts of painful stings. In reality honeybees are important contributors to the many fruits and vegetables that we eat. Earlier this summer, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa added two colonies containing 20,000 bees each to its grounds, furthering Tamaya’s mission of being an environmentally friendly resort.
Summer Rodeo Series at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Bucks The Boring Friday Night Movie Routine
New Mexico Resort’s Stables at Tamaya Hosts Family Friendly Rodeos, All Proceeds Benefit the Horse Rehabilitation Program
TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Status Awarded to Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
Business Travelers at the New Mexico Resort Enjoy Impactful Meetings, Without Impacting the Environment
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in New Mexico Earns Place On U.S. News & World Report's List of the Best Hotels in Albuquerque
No Resting on its Laurels, As the New Mexico Resort Looks to its future
Awards and Accolades for Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Our recent list of awards and recognition.