Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, USA, 87004
Tel: +1 505 867 1234
Fax: +1 505 771 6180Email: email@example.com
Step into the sacred lands of the Santa Ana Pueblo to experience a resort like no other. Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa, situated between Santa Fe and Albuquerque at the base of the Sandia Mountains in New Mexico, is just minutes from a host of the region’s best activities and miles from the ordinary.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites, surrounded by the latest amenities amid breathtaking vistas
- Explore the best of New Mexico, from a Tamaya Journey Geo Tour, to cultural activities and Horseback Riding
- Take to the skies, with a hot air balloon ride and enjoy soaring views of the Sandia Mountains
- Treat the family to something special, with resort activities to entice mom, dad and the little ones
- Savor beautifully crafted culinary options, all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Book a memorable meeting, or a special event that will leave your guests and attendees wanting more
Experience the ultimate New Mexico getaway and explore the rich culture of the Southwest from the comfort of a relaxing refuge. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Easter Sunday Buffet at Hyatt Regency Tamaya
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa offers a bountiful buffet brunch to celebrate Easter this year.
What's Hot This Spring? You Tell Us
Take our survey and be entered for a chance to win 25,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in New Mexico Debuts Cottonwood Pavilion in the Cottonwood Forest, Near the Rio Grande
More Than 8,000 Square Feet of Indoor and Outdoor Albuquerque Event Space to Host Weddings, Company Meetings, Retreats and Social Events
Mother's Day Buffet at Hyatt Regency Tamaya
Treat Mom This Mother's Day