Santa Fe Hotels
Unexpected pleasure awaits you at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa. A remarkable combination of luxurious amenities combines with the culture and history of the Tamayame people to create an outstanding resort experience, between the vibrant cities of Santa Fe and Albuquerque. In addition to the pampering services of our award winning spa, championship golf and unique activities, guests will be delighted with our attention to detail and welcoming staff. Business travelers will appreciate our full-service business center and state-of-the-art meeting facilities. No matter your reason for visiting, we invite you take advantage of all we offer at our extraordinary hotel.
- 350 inviting guestrooms with native décor and balconies
- Stunning views of Sandia Mountains, Cottonwoods or grounds
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- In-room refrigerator
- Deluxe bath with Portico products
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA & Express Check-in
- Expert on-site recreation management
- Camp Hyatt
- Fall, Winter & Holiday Activity Calendar
- Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon
- The Stables at Tamaya
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Over 70,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor event space
- Extensive activities for meeting attendees and families
The staff at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that everyone, including those with disabilities, enjoys a pleasant and safe stay.
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols on the elevators
- Restaurant/in-room dining menus in Braille
- Roll-in showers
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Call for help button
- Connecting rooms
- Wheelchair accessible: sink/vanity and towel racks, peepholes, closet poles, climate controls
- Wheelchairs are not available at the resort, but can be rented locally. Please contact our hotel Concierge directly for assistance.
- Computer printing
- Typing/word processing
- Computer workstations
- Personal laptop connection
- High-speed Internet access
- Desktop publishing
- Posters, banners, and signs
- Shipping via USPS, DHL or Federal Express
- On-property equipment rental
- Packing and office supplies available for sale
It’s easy to stay connected at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa. Working in your room? Each offers wired and Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access to ensure your productivity is uninterrupted. Checking your email over breakfast in Santa Ana Café Trading Post or the Living Room? Wi-Fi technology means you never have to be out of touch. You can easily work from any number of locations around the hotel.
Guest Room Wireless Internet included with paid resort fee.
Map & Directions
From the Albuquerque Airport (Approximately 26 miles) and South from I-25:
Exit to the right as you leave Sunport Boulevard Stay towards the right as the on-ramp to I-25 North will be on your right. Enter and follow I-25 North towards Santa Fe to Exit #242. Turn left on to Highway 550(44) West toward Bernalillo. Proceed 2.4 miles to the intersection of Tamaya Boulevard and Highway 550 just past the Santa Ana Star Casino. Turn right at Tamaya Boulevard and proceed 1.2 miles to the 3-way stop (Tuyuna Trail). Turn right and proceed 1.3 miles to the resort. Proceed to the front entrance courtyard.
Approximate driving time: 30 minutes
From the Santa Fe Airport: (Approximately 42 miles)
Travel East on Airport Boulevard to Cerrillos Road. Turn right on Cerrillos Road and follow to the entrance of I-25. Take I-25 South toward Albuquerque to Exit #242. Turn right on to Highway 550 (44) West toward Bernalillo. Proceed 2.4 miles to the intersection of Tamaya Boulevard and Highway 550 just past the Santa Ana Star Casino. Turn right at Tamaya Boulevard and proceed 1.2 miles to the 3-way stop (Tuyuna Trail). Turn right and proceed 1.3 miles to the resort. Proceed to the front entrance courtyard.
Approximate driving time: 40 minutes
Take I-25 south to Exit #242 (US550). Go West on US550 to Tamaya Boulevard, approximately 2.4 miles). Turn right (north) on Tamaya Boulevard to Tuyuna Trail (approximately 1.4 miles). Turn right (east) on Tuyuna Trail.
From East or West I-40:
Exit North on I-25 toward Santa Fe to Exit #242. Turn left on to Highway 550(44) West towards Bernalillo. Proceed 2.4 miles to the intersection of Tamaya Boulevard and Highway 550 just past the Santa Ana Star Casino. Turn right at Tamaya Boulevard and proceed 1.2 miles to the 3-way stop (Tuyuna Trail). Turn right and proceed 1.3 miles to the resort. Proceed to the front entrance courtyard.
Approximate driving time: 30 minutes
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Ice machines
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safes in all rooms
For those who enjoy outdoor exercise, please view our jogging/walking map.
Day and Event Temporary Parking:
All parking is outdoors, enabling us to easily accommodate vehicles of all sizes.
This uniquely New Mexican gallery features many mediums of art, such as handcrafted jewelry, brass, copper and bronze work, artifacts, pottery, paintings from local artists and much more. Find gifts and collectibles that are truly special and exclusive to this area.
Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Offers apparel and accessories for any occasion
Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Twin Warriors Golf Pro Shop
In addition to golf equipment, apparel and accessories, guests will be delighted with pottery, drums, and artwork created by local Native American artisans.
Hours: Open Daily, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Stop by our general store for delicious snacks, beverages, even a complete deli for meals on the go. We also offer a wide variety of sundries, from toiletries to magazines and books for reading poolside. The Trading Post is conveniently located close to the front desk.
Sit, Sip and Surf
We now offer complimentary Wi-Fi for guests who sit and sip at Hyatt Regency Tamaya's Trading Post.
Hours: Open Daily, 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Shops in Santa Fe
View a printable version of our local shopping brochure.
Service is offered to and from the Albuquerque airport and the hotel, via vans or sedans.
Charters are available from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM at the top of the hour only.
- $46.00 for the first passenger
- $14.00 for each additional person in the same paying party
Private Vans (8-12 passengers) $102.20 all inclusive
Private SUV's (5 passengers) $123.50 all inclusive
Private Minibus 24 passengers: $144.80 all inclusive, or 27-32 passengers: $151.90 all inclusive
Rates are based on a One Way Trip.
All prices are inclusive of tax, gratuity, & airport fees. These rates are for transit to & from the airport to the resort. Reservations and credit card number are required.
For reservations, please call the Concierge at 505 766-5466. Cancellations: Minimum two hours’ notice is required to avoid a cancellation fee.
- A non-refundable, $150 pet deposit charge will be posted to the guest room folio. This deposit covers additional cleaning procedures performed by the resort and potential replacement of guest room items. An additional fee of $25 for one additional dog in the same room, maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- We will allow dogs up to 30lbs in the resort.
- Pets must be on a leash or in a carrying case when traveling to and from the guest room.
- Pets will not be allowed in public areas such as restaurants, swimming pools, living room or high traffic areas where children are present.
- Room assignments will be based upon availability, with the intent to place them on the ground floor level for ease of access to the outdoors.
- Guests will receive a welcome amenity for their pet which include:
- Welcome Letter with designated walking areas and local pet facilities contact numbers
- Tamaya toy souvenir gift
- Housekeeping door sign
- Hygiene supplies
- Tamaya Dog Tag
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4 PM
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Offers Complimentary Wi-Fi
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa joins Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide in offering free Wi-Fi to guests independent of booking method or loyalty program participation. This industry-leading offer is available to guests on an unlimited number of mobile devices or laptops in all guest rooms and social spaces.
Beyond “The Box of Chocolates . . .”
Go beyond the box of chocolates and make Valentine’s Day extraordinary.
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Chef Patrick Mohn Wins 2nd Place in Culinary Challenge
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts today announced the second place winner of its first The Good Taste Series competition, Executive Sous Chef, Patrick Mohn of Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa.
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Named To CVENT'S 100 Most Popular Meeting Resort In North America and the Caribbean List
Book Now or call 505 771 6060